- Compare rational and nonrational decision making.
- Explain how managers can make decisions that are both legal and ethical.
- Describe how evidence-based management and business analytics contribute to decision making.
- Describe how artificial intelligence is used in decision making.
- Compare four decision-making styles.
- Identify barriers to rational decision making and ways to overcome them.
- Outline the basics of group decision making.
5.2 Action Required:
A ‘decision’ tree is a graph of decision and their possible consequences. It is used to create a plan to reach a goal.
5.3 Test your Knowledge (Question):
- What are the advantages and limitations of using a decision tree.
- Answer the question available in the “Test your Knowledge” section.
- Post your answer in the discussion board using the discussion link below