BUS 372 Employee & Labor Relations
As Chapter 2 of our textbook explains, negligence is an unintentional tort composed of four elements that the plaintiff must prove to the jury. Negligence is really about comparing one person’s behavior against a fictitious standard called the “reasonable person standard.”
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,
- Review the Week 1 Lecture.
- Read Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of our textbook.
- Review What Is Negligent Hiring and Retention?
- Review the following four and pick one to discuss in terms of negligence:
In your initial discussion forum post,
- Summarize the four elements of negligence in your own words.
- Explain how the scenario you picked meets or does not meet the four elements of negligence.
- Be sure to identify which scenario you picked.
- Examine how the reasonable person standard applies or does not apply to your scenario.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.