Strategy Decisions, Alignment, and Change – Vision Checklist
You have learned about the importance of the change vision and how change leaders can create a meaningful vision that energizes and focuses action.
- Discuss the difference between an organization vision and a change vision.
- Then with a fictitious Middle Eastern organization in mind, following the 5 step “checklist for change” to briefly explain your fictitious change scenario.
- Finally share a change vision to support this fictitious change scenario.
– Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with two scholarly peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer.
– Answering all course questions is also required.
– Helping resources are attached.
– Avoid using Wikipedia as a source.
– Kindly use APA 7th ed. Style.
– Chapter 4 attached are from the book: Deszca, G., Ingols, C., & Cawsey, T. F. (2019). Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit. SAGE Publications.