Learning Goal: I’m working on a nursing writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Step 1: Track your food over the course of a minimum of 3 days. (10 points)
Place the food you consumed into a food tracker app (MyFitness Pal, etc.) or into a paper journal. Be specific with your portion sizes and quantities. Connect also has a tracker you can use for free called Nutrition Calc. You may create your food log in that as well.
Your food journal should include the following information:
· All of the food that you consume. This includes all meals, snacks, desserts, etc.
· All of the beverages you consume. This includes water, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages.
· All of the supplements, vitamins, etc. that you consume.
· Include a full weekend: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to compare to your weekday choices.
· Include any exercise or physical activity.
Step 2: Enter your food and beverages from your journal into a Nutrition App of your choice, (ex. FitGenie or MyFitness Pal, Nutrition Calc).
· If you have already tracked your food in an APP, you do not have to re-enter your food a second time.
The Food tracking App must allow the option for foods and beverages to be categorized into carbs, fats, and protein- not just calories.
Step 3: Give a reflection summary about what you learned regarding your diet.
· What are your initial thoughts about your diet? (10 points)
· Would you change anything about your diet? (10 points)
· Do you feel your typical diet was reflective of this food journal? Why or Why not? (10 points)
· If you were presenting this to a Registered Dietitian, what clinical observations might they make? (10 points)
Assignment Expectations for Grading:
1. Demonstration of critical thinking, scholarship, and ability to connect and apply the material
2. Comprehensiveness and completeness of your responses
3. Adherence to the written instructions
4. Spelling and grammar
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.