Expanding The Organization
Learning Goal: I’m working on a entrepreneurship presentation and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Choose 1 country that the organization you’ve been working on in this course could consider expanding into.
Read the selected article from the University Library.
Analyze that potential international market by considering the 4 aspects of the Diamond of National Advantage: industry rivalry, demand conditions, related and supporting industries, and factor endowments
Analyze the forces (in the home market and international market) that will help the organization succeed with its expansion, and the forces that may act as barriers to that expansion. Refer to your analysis of strengths and weaknesses completed in Week 1, the Porter’s Five Forces worksheet from Week 3, and your analysis of the Diamond of National Advantage.
Evaluate the 4 adjustments leaders must make when expanding internationally (Burkus, 2012). Recommend 1 specific leadership action for each adjustment, such as developing a global mindset, developing sensitivity to cultural differences, decentralizing, deciding on the level of involvement, etc.
Recommend whether the organization should expand into the chosen country and explain your rationale.
Create a PowerPoint presentation to present your analysis and recommendation. Include the following sections in your presentation:
- A cover slide
- An agenda
- Identification of the country you have chosen (1 slide, with brief speaker’s notes)
- 1 slide for analysis of each of the elements of the Diamond of National Advantage (4 slides, with speaker’s notes)
- A summary of analysis of the forces that will help the organization succeed in the new country (1 slide, with speaker’s notes)
- A summary of analysis of the forces that will hinder the organization’s success in the new country (1 slide, with speaker’s notes)
- Leadership actions required to make the 4 adjustments identified by Burkus (2012)
- A recommendation and rationale (1 slide, with speaker’s notes)
- A conclusion
Support your Statements: Include citations in the speakers notes.
Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
- Refer to posting in Course Questions, Hints, & Notes=> Style and Grammar Guidelines
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Dr. Louay’s Notes on PowerPoint and Other Presentations
You can only do this analysis by explaining the interaction between the company’s actions and abilities and the country’s attributes.
Include Images. This is not an essay on slides.
Do not put too much text in the slide.
Remember that your slides need to be simple, consistent, readable by anyone, supported and explained in the speakers’ notes.
Article link is at the bottom and also attached in the PDF attachment that is required to be read before proceeding!
Images need to be ADA compliant and have alternate text.
Burkus, D. (2012). Essay: Developing Global Leadership: A review of barriers and adjustments for international expansion. International Management Review, 8(2), 83–84
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.