Case Study: Read the case study I have posted in the files, and prepare an analysis, developing the conclusions, recommendations, and implications. Make sure to answer the following questions in your response:
· In what ways is illegal immigration an intergovernmental issue?
· Why has this particular intergovernmental issue become so politically significant in recent years?
· What are the responsibilities, if any, of the federal government to state and county governments that are struggling to deal with the “costs” of illegal immigration?
Your assignment should also meet the following guidelines:
· A minimum of 600 words
· Formatted using APA Style
· Use your own words and include citations for other articles as needed to avoid plagiarism.