Read the case below, Simkins v. Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. Identify and explain the four sources of law in the United States and give an example of each.
Simkins v. Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital, 323 F. 2d 959 (1963). Retrieved from https://www.leagle.com/decision/19631282323f2d95911029
Answer the following questions. Copy the questions directly and answer them each separately.
- Identify and explain the four sources of law in the United States and give an example of each.
- What is the citation for the Simkins case? Label each part of the citation.
- Define what are majority and dissenting opinions. Identify who drafted each for this case.
- At what level of the judiciary was this case decided?
- Identify and explain the legal statute that was examined in this case and its relevance.
- Constitutional law was also a factor in the decision. Identify and discuss the Amendments that were addressed and their importance to this case.
- The reach of this case was limited. Why is that?
- What is the relevance for health administrators in studying a case such as Simkins? There is no one answer for this, but be sure to provide your critical analysis and support it with reliable sources.
APA FORMAT, 12 font, DOUBLE SPACED, LESS THAN 10% TURN-IT-IN REPORT, No more than 4
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.