1. Why is the solicitation of feedback from all employees, in adherence with the principles of participatory management, necessary for cause and effect analyses? How might excluding certain employees lead to alienation within a criminal justice department or agency?
This question should be 175 to 200 words long.
2. Select one of the following problem case studies from the University of Phoenix Material: Program Case Studies:
- Juvenile Justice Correctional Facilities
- Mortgage Investment Fraud
- Rural Law Enforcement Combating Crime
- Combating Criminal Narcotics Activity Along the Southern Border
- Information Sharing
Identify a problem in the case study that requires intervention.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal about a problem identified in the case study that requires intervention
Include the following in the proposal:
- Identify the type of program that would resolve the problem.
- Describe the processes used to identify the problem in the case study.
- Describe data collection methodologies that can be used to identify the problem.
- Identify the data that must be collected to identify the problem.
- Identify ways to involve key personnel in collecting and analyzing data.
Include related terminology and concepts identified through the assigned readings.
Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines