1. Which of the following is a characteristic of a street gang, as opposed to a drug gang?
2. Which of the following may be an important indicator of satanic or cult activity?
3. What percentage of known offenders involved in hate crimes are White?
4. A flash mob is an example of
5. A special problem in investigating illegal activities of gangs is the multitude of suspects and the
6. The three-pronged approach to address the gang problem uses a balance of which three strategies?
7. Which of the following is not an important type of record to keep in dealing with any gang problem?
8. Which of the following is one of the models used to explain the relationship between gangs and crime?
9. A gang’s graffiti can provide all of the following pieces of information about the gang except one. Which one does it not reveal?
10. Which of the following is not a sign that a youth may be in a gang?
11. OMGs have become a major distributor of ____________ in the United States.
12. Investigators dealing with youths they suspect may be engaging in cult-related activities should inquire into which of the following?
13. One hypothesis to explain the relationship between gangs and crime is the facilitation model, which posits that
14. What are the two most common defenses cited for gang members in court?
15. The majority of hate crimes are based on
16. The Crips are associated with
17. Which of the following is not a common purpose of graffiti as used by gangs?
18. Which of the following would not be one of the signs of a ritualistic homicide?
19. Which group may be associated with mutilated animals, grave robbery and desecration of churches and human remains?
20. What was the decision in the U.S. Supreme Court’s 2003 case, Virginia v. Black?
21. One of the latest technological innovations to aid in the fight against gangs is
22. Which of the following is not one of the common reasons that people join gangs?
23. Which of the following statements is true?
24. The Southern Poverty Law Center is a
25. Which of the following is not an example of a cult discussed in the text?