1) Explain the three hypotheses regarding the relationship between drug use and the causes of drug-related crime. Respond in no less than 400 words.
2) Define the three major types of drug related violence in the Goldstein tripartite model of drugs and violence (The Drug-Violence Connection). Respond in no less than 100 words
3) Explain the four stages of production and distribution of the illicit drug business.
4) Using your text and the internet, research Pablo Escobar (The Columbian King of Cocaine). In no less than 500 words, give a biography of him. Include how he rose to power and how his reign ended.
5) Define the practice of “money laundering” and describe in detail some of the techniques used. Respond in no less than 200 words.