This Case Study is to demonstrate increased knowledge/growth in your ability to identify behaviors and to communicate about treatment. You will demonstrate course-related knowledge in speaking more “deeply” about 1 specific client or complete a case study on a historical or fictional character. Your case study will identify specific behaviors and how those behaviors are evaluated in light of a specific theory.
You will also identify ways that specific behaviors can be addressed in a manner consistent with the theories of your field.(Psychology) (Domestic & Sexual Violence)
· Without violating confidentiality, provide background information on your subject (or group/situation), including behaviors observed, any medical information that is available, socio-cultural factors that might affect treatment, etc.
· Provide information about current behaviors, specifically maladaptive behaviors, and current treatment plans/progress.
· Using knowledge gained in your study of psychology in general and/or your cognate in particular, provide a brief theoretical explanation of your case. (This treatment plan may be hypothetical.)
The paper must fulfil the following criteria:
· 3–4 pages (This does not include title, abstract or reference pages) Therefore, 6-7 pages total includes title, abstract and reference page.
· Current APA format
· This document must maintain the strictest level of confidentiality.