Socio-Emotional Developmental Advice Needed: Utilize the major developmental theories you have become familiar with from readings and content from Lesson 6. Pretend you are the author of a “Ask a Student” column for a blog on developmental concerns. You can play the expert and give advice grounded in the theory and research from Lesson 6.
Explain in your answers how to best deal with each of the questions/concerns below. Remember, since this is for course credit, you might find quoting from the textbook chapter and other Lesson 6 readings provided here useful. You might also use the help of library services. In this major assignment you will demonstrate your mastery of course materials and provide depth of scholarship.
- Dear “Ask a Student” A well-intentioned, but meddling, relative came to visit our house the weekend before our child’s first birthday, in April. My relative cautioned me that I must be spoiling my child, because my son hid behind my leg and clung to me when she tried to give him a hug, and he did not do this when she visited us at New Year’s. How can l explain to her what is happening with our child? Thank you, J. Garcia
- Dear “Ask a Student” My three-year old constantly drives me nuts with attention-seeking behaviors while I am on the phone. I need help? Thank you, V. Needy
- Dear “Ask a Student” My infant daughter puts everything in her mouth, including the dog’s food, do you have any ideas why she does this and any suggestions? Thank you, A. Po
- Dear “Ask a Student” My eight-year old son is failing math; all he cares about is baseball, I am at my wit’s end, can you help me? Thank you, M. Diamond
- Dear “Ask a Student” My eight-year old son is failing P.E. and growing obese; all he cares about is Nintendo, what should I do? Thank you, A. Bello
- Dear “Ask a Student” My sister’s teenager has decided not to attend college in favor of joining the stage crew for a touring rock band. What advice can I give my sister? Thank you, A. Grand
- Dear “Ask a Student” My nine-year old son is being victimized by the class bully, I am not sure how to handle it! Please help, Thank you, M. Bahn
- Dear “Ask a Student” My nine-year old son IS the class bully, I want to stop this behavior, I need advice, Thank you. S. Bold
- Dear “Ask a Student” Our two-year old grand-daughter refuses to wear the clothes we pick for her every morning, making getting dressed a twenty-minute pitched battle. What techniques, if any, should we use to stop this behavior? Thank you, P. Granny
- Dear “Ask a Student” Our forty-six-year old friend is showing symptoms of the classic “mid-life crisis,” buying a trendy new sports car, flirting dangerously, and alluding to leaving his wife. What advice to you have for us to speak with him? Thank you, G. Howard
- Dear “Ask a Student” My sixty-eight-year old neighbor is chronically depressed, she feels she has wasted her life. I feel worried, what do you suggest I might do? Thank you, B. Luz
please type at least 600-700 words
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.