In a bulleted format, fill in your analysis of the two concepts, placing similarities in the left column and differences in the right column. Identify and describe three real situations from your environment or experience (that is, one MO and two Sds or vice versa).
Below the table:
· Identify and describe three real situations from your environment or experience (that is, one MO and two Sds or vice versa).
· Analyze and evaluate the similarities and differences between motivating operations and discriminative stimuli using support from scholarly sources.
· Identify and describe relevant antecedent variables from real-life situations.
· Explain and provide examples of how the identified antecedent variables operate as either a motivating operation or a discriminative stimulus.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: 1–2 scholarly or professional resources. Resources should include the course text and a combination of seminal works.
· Length: 3–4 double-spaced pages of content, in addition to the title page and references page.