In a 1,500-2,000-word essay, synthesize your learning from the course with the aim of determining an appropriate ethical position and moral practice regarding an ethical dilemma
- Begin with a discussion of ethical theory, including: (a) the definition and explanation of ethical theory, (b) the importance of metaethics for determining moral judgments, (c) how ethical thinking results in practical, moral action, and (d) how this applies to your personal life.
- Describe the primary ethical theory (or theories) and particular worldview elements utilized in reaching your ethical position on the ethical dilemma selected.
- Explain how a Christian worldview clarifies and interprets the ethical issue and contributes to the decision-making process (whether or not you share this worldview). Identify primary teachings, principles, and/or priorities of a distinctly Christian perspective that is brought to bear on the issue.
- Compare and contrast this Christian perspective with at least one alternative worldview.
- Provide a concrete illustration of how your ethical position on this issue will be put into practice within one or more specific life contexts.
Include three or more scholarly resources,
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.