For children younger than 9 or 10 years of age, the natural means of communication is _____a. sign language. b. creative movement. c. the language of their parents. d. play.
- For children younger than 9 or 10 years of age, the natural means of communication is _____a.sign language.b.creative movement.c.the language of their parents.d.play.
- Which type of group format has a predetermined amount of sessions and will not accept new members once the group has started?a.Closed groups.b.Open groups.c.Limited session groups.d.Thanatos groups.
- In group-counseling relationships, children experience the therapeutic releasing qualities of _____a.persuasion.b.discovering that their peers have problems too.c.discovering inner qualities of calm.d.the impact of parenting.
- The typical first target of group conflict is _____a.the leader.b.the “mother” figure.c.the silent member.d.an external authority.
- When exploring issues in adolescent groups, group leaders are encouraged to _____a.go fast through initial topics.b.go slow.c.try to act like an adolescent to find some common ground.d.make sure they know who is boss.
- Groups with adolescents tend to work best with membership of _____a.at least 4.b.16–20.c.5–10.d.at least 12.
- Rescuing of individual members, denial of problems and conflict, and circular and superficial talk are all evidence of _____a.limited awareness.b.too much cohesion.c.a teachable moment.d.social justice in action.
- The importance of counselors-in-training gaining experience in group counseling is _____a.a relatively new development in the field.b.reinforced in CACREP standards.c.only necessary for those who haven’t been in therapy.d.over emphasized.
- Which of the following is NOT a part of a follow-up session process?a.Referral.b.Resources.c.Conflict.d.Planning.
- In a healthy group, power is _____a.shared among the group.b.held by the leader.c.determined by lottery.d.minimized by the leader.
- Which of the following is an excellent way for adolescents to gain practical experience in expression of feelings?a.Ice-breakers.b.Homework.c.Role playing.d.Lifestyle analysis.
- The tentative self-disclosure phase is characterized by _____a.anxiety.b.deep connections.c.gradual trust-building and experience with conflict.d.relationship deconstruction.
- Subgroups are _____a.a normal construct in groups.b.helpful to less powerful members.c.destructive to group process.d.all of the above.
- When considering a comfortable setting for adolescent groups, it is important to keep the room _____a.consistent.b.stocked with toys and games.c.decorated to an adolescent taste.d.set up in a classroom format.
- The Group Leader Self-Efficacy Instrument is an instrument for evaluating _____a.group process.b.resistance.c.leadership.d.effectiveness of techniques.
- In the beginning stages of group, it is normal for group members to feel _____a.confident.b.anxious.c.trusting.d.angry.
- A basic rule of thumb is that the younger the children _____a.the longer the group.b.the larger the group.c.the shorter the group.d.the older the group.
- What do I wish I had said or done? What would I do differently next time? Did I say what I really wanted to say? These are all questions designed to help the leader evaluate _____a.self.b.the group.c.individual members.d.diversity.
- Silence in group is _____a.always a form of resistance.b.a normal part of the process.c.a sign that there is work to be done.d.an indication of the need to terminate.
- In the Hill Interaction Matrix, what is said in group is known as _____a.interpersonal style.b.content style.c.process style.d.communication style.
Click Save and Submit to save and submit. Click Save All Answers to save all answers.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.