Create a PowerPoint presentation that overviews how to properly conduct a psychological interview. (minimum number of slides is 10 maximum number undefined, but it must cover all the items listed below)
Content: integrate course content and research into your presentation. Mandatory requirements, must include the key principles of interviewing (e.g., preparation, introductions, open vs. closed questions, professionalism, etc.). May focus on interviews with a certain population (e.g., families in crisis, children, etc.) or present on interviewing in general.
· Although research focused, many good tips can be found here: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/559/04/.
· Another thorough resource related to psychological interviews with families and children can be found at:
· Must use textbook as one of the reference:
Cohen, R. J. & Swerdlik, M. E. (2017). Psychological testing and assessment: An introduction to tests and measurement (9th ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill. ISBN: 9781259870507.
Textbook covers interviews on pp. 9–11, 453–459, and 464–466 (these are attached)
Presentation: Must be creative but within APA guidance on the “aesthetics” of your presentation (graphics, clarity, interest, etc.).
– discusses the importance of the appearance and professionalism of the interviewer
– describes both nonverbal and verbal communication elements of psychological interviewing
– discusses how to begin and end a psychological interview
– discusses how to ask and how not to ask questions in a psychological interview
– discusses the role of follow-up questions in psychological interviewing
– integrates information from at least 1 peer-reviewed source (in addition to the textbook) into the presentation
– utilizes graphics that are professional, relevant and engaging, not busy or overwhelming
– uses an appropriate balance of text and graphics on slides as well as appropriate stopping points
– presentation includes in-text citations of sources, as well as a References slide/section. All citations and references are presented in current, accurate APA format
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.