1. Piaget’s theory of cognitive development is popular in developmental psychology. Discuss his theory and apply his concepts to your own lifespan development.
2. Discuss the various styles of attachment and how they influence romantic love, as well as parenting styles. Try to apply the styles to your own life experiences.
3. What do you think it will be like to grow older in our society? What are the implications and consequences for the elderly? Since we are New Yorkers, what do you think it is like to grow old in an urban environment, as compared to a suburban or rural environment?
Chapter 10 – Lifespan Development II
1. Discuss Kohlberg’s theory of moral development, and how you think it applies to other cultures. What do you think of the possible gender bias of Kohlberg’s theory? Try to give both cultural and gender examples.
2. Discuss both or either of the neurodevelopmental disorders, in our chapter, that interest you. Do you think ADHD is over diagnosed? Why or why not? Are vaccines related to ASD? Should parents not vaccinate their children? Why or why not?
3. Discuss John Gottman’s Seven Basic Principles of enduring love. Apply them to yourself and an important love relationship in your life.
4. Our final topic for developmental psychology is thanatology; the study of death and dying. To paraphrase Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, “for when you live as if you’ll live forever, it becomes easy to postpone things you must do, and when you understand that each day could be your last, you take the time to grow, to become aware of whom you really are and to reach out to others.” How do you think this quote influences your life? What are your thoughts on death and dying?
Please read attachment of the overview of chapter 5 and 6, then answer the questions.
Is a college psychology online class discussion, so don’t have to use really complicated words and each question please answer in 2-3 sentences.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.