Ashford 2: – Week 1 – Post Your Introduction. Post Your Introduction. Before writing your introduction, review the five learning outcomes for this course:
- Apply ethics and moral reasoning to academic knowledge and societal concerns.
- Apply the principles of critical thinking to contemporary issues.
- Exhibit clear communication skills through investigative research and writing.
- Utilize information technology skills appropriate to interdisciplinary studies.
- Articulate the responsibility of global citizenship and multicultural understanding with regard to academic and professional pursuits.
After reviewing the five learning outcomes, post an introduction in which you
- Identify three out of five skills or competencies you have acquired through participation in general education courses that will help you strive to meet your academic and career goals.
- Describe your three chosen skills and explain which activities, assignments, or courses helped you acquire them.
Your initial post is due on Day 1. Respond to at least three of your classmates before Day 7. Use the forum to get acquainted and for on-going, non-content related discussion.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.