Creating formative and summative assessments for your assignments is an essential part of guiding instruction for learning. Not only are assessments ensuring that learning is taking place, they are checking for mastery of skills taught.
In Topic 4, you created a wax museum project for your students. In order to modify, strengthen, and adjust instruction as students are creating the wax museum project, research and decide how you will formatively assess students. Additionally, create a summative assessment for the students.
Part 1: Assessment Plan
For this assignment, you will create an assessment plan describing how you will conduct formative assessments while students are creating the project, along with a summative assessment.
Your assessment plan should include:
- The social studies content standards, the arts standards, and the lesson objectives from the original lesson that the assessment plan will align to and measure.
- Four specific examples of formative assessments you will implement.
- Description of a summative assessment.
- Rubric for the summative assessment.
- Your plan to provide effective, descriptive feedback in a timely manner to students following the assessments.
- Specific ways you will accommodate for students with disabilities and language barriers.
Part 2: Reflection
Write a 250-500 word reflection describing your assessment plan. In the summary address:
- How the ethical use of various assessments and data guides you to identify students’ strengths and needs to promote growth.
- How your assessments will support continuous progress in teaching and learning and demonstrate gains in skills and knowledge.
- How your assessments, both formative and summative, can be differentiated to meet the needs of various students.
Submit your assessment plan with your reflection as one deliverable.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.