Explore the links and gather information about the CRISPR-Cas9 technology
2. Consider implications of this new technology and potential ethic issues with this advancement.
3. Write a response to your reading and viewing on this topic and address the following points:
- Name specific instances you see evidence of pathos and ethos in the literature and videos about CRISPR-Cas9 and gene editing.
- What are some of the implications of gene editing (positive and/or negative)?
- Develop points you would use in a position statement on the consequences (intended and unintended) of using CRISPR-Cas9 for gene editing.