Book Review of Jose Saramago’s Blindness: Purpose Participants will have the opportunity to critically review the portrayal of persons with disabilities as presented in a book.
• Choose a fiction book that portrays persons with disabilities.
In a brief paper:
• Provide the complete reference information for your selection.
• Summarize the item for a naïve audience, i.e., someone who has not read the book. In a brief summary, provide an overview and a few significant highlights from the book. Allocate no more than one third of your assignment to the summary.
• Discuss the major issues raised by the author.
• Critically review the book in terms of (a) portrayal of persons with disabilities, (b) bias and rhetoric, (c) accuracy and completeness of information, (d) fact vs. opinion, and (e) conclusions. When possible, support your opinions with information from factual sources and cite references. Note: Allocate the majority of your assignment to evaluation of the book rather than to the summary.
• Indicate if you would recommend this book to others.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.