1) Describe the different experiments in language in Camus’ The Plague, Ionesco’s Rhinoceros, and Sarah Kane’s 4.48 Psychosis.
2) How is Sarah Kane’s 4.48 Psychosis, a play with a feminist agenda, different from Ionesco’s Rhinoceros? Discuss the female characters in both plays.
3) Discuss the significance or absence of science and medicine in Camus’ The Plague and Ionesco’s Rhinoceros.
4) Please compare Berenger’s last monologue in Rhinoceros with the solo performance in 4.48 Psychosis. Do the plays heroize their characters? Are they lonely individuals with no impact on society? Discuss.
!!!! using the outline for each questions separately please. each question has a different essay at the end. Also, each essay should be 3 pages long.
2)Introduction (Introduce the reader, main argument )
3) Body (development, supporting arguments)
-Sub argument( You should support with giving page numbers, citation & quotation)
-Sum up, you can ask new question not repeat what you told in introduction
-Important: new quotation question with emotional state
!do not paraphrase the essay question!
! Each question should be answered in 3 pages. (Total min. 12 pages)
!To avoid plagiarism
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.