Why was T. Hall singled out for scrutiny? What authority did women claim in assessing the situation? What authority did women claim in assessing the situation?
read the paper found here regarding the Trial of T. Hall. From the paper, begin your reading on page 14 with the first full paragraph and end the reading after the completion of the first paragraph on page 17. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· Why was T. Hall singled out for scrutiny?
· How did T. Hall’s neighbors respond to the gossip that this person’s sex was unclear?
· What authority did women claim in assessing the situation?
· What authority did men claim?
· What does the struggle to mark T. Hall’s gender identity suggest about the structure of community life and the roles of men and women in colonial America?
Read the information provided regarding the 1763 Treaty of Paris, which ended the Seven Year’s War. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· What concessions are forced upon France by England, the victor, and what does England give in return?
· How significant a role do New World possessions seem to play in the treaty?
· What does this document suggest about the European balance of power and the economic philosophy of mercantilism?
· Compare the backgrounds of Jefferson and Paine; did Paine have an advantage or disadvantage by not being born in the colonies? Explain.
· Examine the language used in both documents; who is the audience for each writer?
· Why does Jefferson not discuss slavery in the Declaration?
· What do Paine and Jefferson say about the monarchy in their respective documents?
· Why does Jefferson focus more on the king than parliament?
Read the information included in Jefferson’s Message to Congress (1803). Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· Thomas Jefferson wrote this secret message to Congress about the Lewis & Clark expedition in 1803; what does it tell us about Jefferson’s views of westward expansion and Native Americans?
· What solutions does Jefferson propose to the friction between the fledgling republic and the Indian tribes of the West?
· What arguments does he use to explain the Lewis & Clark expedition?
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.