International Trade. Make a case for and against an establishment of a Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA) between the U.S. and Canada.
- What are possible effects of such an agreement on North American businesses, North American consumers, and other nations?
- Are there any impediments to integration between the U.S. and Canada?
- How might the establishment of the FTAA impact the strategy of North American businesses?
Click here to watch IMF video, (Link below) “IMF Outlook for Korea.” After watching the video, answer these questions:
- What is the IMF’s overall outlook for South Korea?
- What impact will the condition of the global economy have on the country?
- What are the domestic risks facing South Korea?
- What actions should the South Korean government take?